The below is not officially supported by Oracle yet, but I've been happily running OES under WebLogic 11gR1 and thought it might be useful information for others.
WebLogic Server 10.3 is the most recent version certified for use with OES is 10.1.4.3. If you want to run OES with WebLogic 11gR1 (also known as WebLogic 10.3.1) you will need to take a few extra steps.
1) install WebLogic 11gR1
2) run the DBConfig tool to create the database for OES
3) install OES 10.1.4.3 Admin Server
During the installation do not install the OES schema.
4) install the latest OES cumulative patch - currently CP2
to do this you unzip the patch, edit ApplyAdminPatch.bat or .sh and then run that script
5) run install_schema.bat or .sh depending on platform. This script no only creates all of the tables and indexes but it also loads the default set of policies and boots the server.
If you accidentally install the schema in step 3 it's easy enough to recover:
1) stop SCM and Admin server
2) unzip the latest CP
3) edit the ApplyAdminPatch.sh/.bat
4) apply the patch
5) run install_ales_schema.sh/.bat
Update on Dec 2, 2009: CP3 is now available.